How Asynchronous Video Thread Health Coaching Works:
An asynchronous video thread is a conversation that goes back and forth at times that are convenient for you. By doing an asynchronous video thread rather than a video call, you can take notes and replay the videos that we send to you as needed. And you can record your own video response several times to ensure that you ask the questions that are most important to you and explain health details that will be necessary for us to fully understand your health situation.
If you pay for 1 hour of health coaching, this amount of time is for both your video time and our video time. Any research that we do prior to sending you a video response is included in the per hour charge. In other words, we do our research “off the clock”.
Alive-N-Healthy is a family-owned business, so when you hire us to do health coaching, you’ll be talking to either Lydian (daughter – diet expert) or Jennifer (mother – alternative treatments expert) or sometimes both of us, depending on your health situation (there is no extra charge if we decide to do a video response together). We will respond to each video within 48 to 72 hours after you send it to us. We ask that you also respond within 48 to 72 hours or at the very least, send us an email to let us know if you wish to pause your video sessions for up to 30 days at a time.
Video Thread Rules
- Speak clearly and at a normal pace in your video (in either English or Spanish).
- Please turn off any noise in the background (i.e. TV or radio) to avoid having extra noise in your video.
- Please shoot your video in an indoor space (to avoid extra noise in the video).
- Please provide a shoulders-up view of yourself in the call.
- If you use your health coaching hours in full before we can respond to you in video, we will send you an email to prompt payment for more time.
- Check your video before sending it to make sure that it is viewable and that the audio is clear.
- Your videos are completely confidential.
- If we record a video response to you that may be valuable to some of our readers, we will only post it to the site as long as your confidentiality is maintained (we will bleep out your name and any other identifying data if we decide to post a video from our thread).
- Upload the video file as an .mp4 to an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send payment for your desired number of asynchronous video coaching hours through PayPal to email@example.com.