Yin Care – Douche for Vaginal Yeast Infection
Yin Care is a special douching liquid made according to Chinese medicine practices. It is particularly effective for treating vaginal yeast infections. This product contains a 100ml bottle of yin care as well as a douche applicator. You may also choose to douche with MMS and DMSO or with bentonite clay.
Follow the instructions included with Yin Care when using the product. Douche 1-2 times per day until the yeast infection is gone. The owners of this site can personally attest that these instructions are effective when treating a vaginal yeast infection.
Yin Care contains the following herbs:
- Monnier’s snowparsley (She Chuang Zi/Cnidium monnieri)
- Japanese Honeysuckle (Shan Yin Hua/Flos lonicerae)
- Wormwood (Ai Ye/Artemisia argyi/Chinese mugwort)
- Phellodendron chinesne (Huang Bo)
- Sophora flavescens (Ku Shen)
- Black Atractylodes Rhizome (Cang Zhu/Atractylodes lancea)
- Capillary Wormwood (Yin Chen/Artemisia capillaris)
- Wild Mint (Bo He/Menthae)
- Gardenia (Zhi Zi)
- Golden Larch (Tu Jing Pi/Pseudolarix)
- Acorus (Shi Chang Pu/Acori Tartarinowii Rhizoma)
- Scutellaria (Huang Quin)
- Angelica (Du Huo)
- Kochia (Di Gu Zi)
NOTE: Yin Care should not be used by women who are pregnant or trying to become pregnant. The herbal mixture in this product contains wormwood, an herb that can cause spontaneous abortions in higher quantities.