How to Get Rid of Cold Sores FAST!Cold sores, which are sometimes known as fever blisters, are caused by the herpes simplex virus (HSV). While there are ways to get rid of HSV completely over time with dedicated treatment, in this article we’re going to focus primarily on fast and effective remedies for getting rid of a cold sore outbreak. Below we outline a basic protocol for healing a cold sore quickly (note that this protocol should be administered daily until the cold sore disappears):
- Colloidal Silver - Apply to the affected area 2-3 times daily. Soak a cotton pad and apply to the affected area, let sit for 5-7 minutes to allow the medicine to soak in.
- 100% Pure Gum Spirits of Turpentine - Take 5-10 drops (start at the lower dose) every other day until the outbreak is gone. To take, put the drops of the essential oil on a sugar cube or a small teaspoon of sugar, and take orally. You may experience a detox at first, you may not, depending on the state of your overall health. This is another treatment that may help get rid of the HSV virus once and for all, if used over time. (NOTE: Women who are currently pregnant or trying to conceive should not use turpentine. Revise the lip cream recipe below to omit the turpentine if needed.)
- Coconut Oil Lip Cream - Combine 1 tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil with 10 drops of peppermint essential oil and 10 drops of 100% Pure Gum Spirits of Turpentine. Mix well. Apply this oil mixture to your lips throughout the day to keep your lips well moisturized. Apply at least 3 times per day.
HSV-1 Treatments to Use At HomeIn addition to using the above treatments to manage a cold sore or herpes outbreak, consider incorporating these treatments into your protocol. These medicines work directly to combat viral infections like HSV and have been used successfully to treat this particular viral infection in the past. The topical treatments described above are also valuable in treating an HSV infection, however, since these, too, are antiviral. Some schools of thought believe that a cold sore is a kind of “doorway” into the “cave system” that the HSV virus has created in the body, and that therefore, applying medicine directly to a cold sore can deliver this antiviral treatment directly into the areas where the HSV virus is at its most vulnerable.
Use the treatments above to get rid of a cold sore quickly. The treatments below should ideally be used over a longer period of time, and not only when you have a cold sore, in order to treat the infection permanently.
- Chlorine Dioxide Solution (CDS) / Miracle Mineral Supplement (MMS) + DMSO - When treating an HSV infection, it’s ideal to combine CDS with DMSO for maximum results (that is, as long as you’re not currently taking any pharmaceutical drugs, since DMSO not only strengthens the CDS medicine, but can also strengthen other pharmaceutical drugs that a person is taking). The Protocol 1000 Plus combined with a supportive protocol such as the Patch Protocol (for direct application to a cold sore) is a good choice. Some patients with HSV find that topical application of CDS + DMSO to the skin at the base of the spine has positive results. Other Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) medicines like hydrogen peroxide can also be used to treat HSV-1 infection. Read more about these ROS medicines and their role in natural herpes treatment in this article.
- Trichosanthes kirilowii / Gua Luo - This is a traditional Chinese herbal remedy used as front line treatment for not only herpes, but also for cancer and certain autoimmune diseases, HIV/AIDS, hepatitis B, and more.
- Propolis, Royal Jelly, and Other Apitherapy Treatments - Propolis and royal jelly can help clear up HSV outbreaks, but can also treat the infection itself. Though these shouldn’t necessarily be used as stand alone treatments, they can be extremely valuable for treating an HSV infection when combined with other powerful natural medicines. Bee sting therapy / bee venom therapy is another apitherapy treatment with amazing healing effects for viral infections like HSV.
- Licorice Root + Red Clover + Burdock Root (and other herbal remedies) - All 3 of these herbal medicines are powerful and broad-spectrum treatments that work actively to treat HSV infections, but can also be used to treat other major health issues, including autoimmunity and cancer, among others. Licorice root and red clover can also be used together to naturally relieve headaches and migraines.
- Shilajit / Fulvic Acid / Humic Acid - Shilajit is a natural mineral resin found high in the Himalayan mountains. It not only supplies the body with essential trace minerals, but has been used frequently in Ayurvedic medicine to combat diseases of all kinds, including HSV-1 viral infections.
Read more about cures for herpes at this link.
Want more information about cures for herpes and effective cold sore treatments? Sign up for the Alive-N-Healthy Living Databases to gain instant access to curated scientific articles and other detailed information about treatments that actually work, all in an accessible and easy-to-search format. Click here to visit the Living Database today!