Reactive Oxygen Species Medicines like Chlorine Dioxide Solution / Miracle Mineral Solution and Gallbladder Health
DISCLAIMER: Always consult a doctor before undergoing treatment of any kind.
A full discussion of the gallbladder would not be complete without talking about Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) medicines that can be used to get rid of bacteria that have quietly colonized the gallbladder. When the gallbladder or the liver is colonized by bacteria, a number of health problems can result from digestive upsets and vitamin and mineral deficiencies that take shape because the body isn’t able to properly digest food.
There are a number of ROS medicines that patients use to cure diseases at home. Chlorine Dioxide Solution (CDS) / Miracle Mineral Solution (MMS) is the most convenient medicine and also one of the safest and most powerful, but below is a list of other ROS medicines that can be used as an alternative to CDS/MMS if CDS/MMS is not available:
- Artemisia annua (the patient must expose themselves to sunlight after taking Artemisa annua in order for this herb to function as ROS medicine)
- Methylene Blue + Sunlight or Red Light
ROS medicine is an area of conventional medicine that studies medicinal substances that give off tiny oxygen “species” (ions) that are extremely reactive with unhealthy cells and pathogens in the human body. The ROS either restore the unhealthy cells to health or they kill pathogens. Sometimes the ROS function as tiny intercellular signaling molecules that upregulate or downregulate the immune system’s activity. The ROS that are released by the medicines listed above are identical to the ROS that our bodies naturally produce in response to infection.
The tiny oxygen species in ROS medicines have access to areas of the body that are off-limits to antibiotics that your doctor might prescribe for a disease which makes them unique and powerful as a tool to cure autoimmune conditions, cancers, and diseases that originate specifically in the liver and gallbladder. The liver tends to neutralize prescription antibiotics that the doctor prescribes before the antibiotics have a chance to kill bacteria living in the liver ducts or in the gallbladder. And, often, the molecules that make up antibiotic medicines are much bigger and more complex than the simple and powerful antibiotic effects of ROS. ROS are tiny, which means that they easily pass the blood-brain barrier to treat diseases like brain cancer or encephalitis. And while most antibiotics simply can’t touch the liver or the gallbladder because the liver is the organ that functions to break down substances like antibiotics into simpler parts for safe excretion from the body, ROS are not broken down by the liver and they easily pass into the liver and into the gallbladder through the bloodstream to cure infection and perform the other functions that we discuss above.
Note that a ROS medicines like CDS/MMS are often used with an FDA-approved, over-the-counter medicine known as Dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO) that has an extremely low toxicity, but also an extremely broad range of medicinal action in the body. When combined with CDS/MMS, DMSO strengthens the effects of the medicine and improves results.
CDS/MMS is a ROS that can easily be used by anyone at home as a powerful antibiotic that also oxygenizes organs and that has the ability to detoxify the body by binding with and removing heavy metals and other toxins safely. Most people today are familiar with the powerful effects of oxygen on laundry and how you can remove stains or odors from clothes using oxygen. Oxygen works in a similar manner in the body except instead of working with stains and odors, oxygen inside the body removes pathogens and toxins.
The Gallbladder and Autoimmune Disease
Doctors are taught that autoimmune diseases have no known cause and that there is no known cure. But the curriculum that doctors follow through medical school was designed to teach doctors about a system of medicine that’s based on making profits instead of curing disease. Indeed, curing diseases is much less important to conventional medicine than making a lot of money. If doctors were to cure disease, it would reduce patient visits and reduce profits. So doctors aren’t generally schooled in cures for diseases, but rather band-aid treatments that are designed to cover-up symptoms.
That being said, many doctors today school themselves on their own time about natural cures for disease. Many of them take big risks to inform their patients about the truth about cures for disease and how to avoid illness. Don’t blame your doctor for the fact that he or she was not educated in regard to cures, but at the same time, you need to understand that most doctors are not familiar with the proper use of curative agents for disease. When you go to your doctor, you need to understand that most of the medicines and treatments that he or she can offer will only cover up the symptoms of disease. You wouldn’t go to an acupuncturist or chiropractor expecting for them to do surgery on you because these systems of medicine involve a different set of treatments designed to get rid of symptoms by working at the root cause. But conventional medicine, though widespread and popular, is not necessarily the best or most powerful set of treatments that can be used to cure disease.
The truth is, many people cure autoimmune disease. Often, it takes time to overcome the disease fully once the cure for autoimmune diseases like HIV, lupus, or psoriasis is discovered by a patient, but it is possible to overcome very serious autoimmune diseases using substances like ROS medicines among other things. I usually advise patients to expect to spend a year recovering their baseline health if they get off all prescription medications. The process does not move in a straight line and usually people experience ups and downs as they heal. Keep this in mind and write your daily symptoms and successes down in a journal to avoid disillusionment about the process over time.
CDS/MMS is a powerful antibiotic that works to cure autoimmune disease by specifically targeting the liver and the gallbladder. CDS/MMS also has the ability to rid the whole body of pathogens including the brain, spinal tissues, and other areas of the body that are hard to reach using antibiotics prescribed by doctors of conventional medicine. The liver and gallbladder are often host to bacterial colonies that don’t produce an active “infection”. Rather, they produce symptoms of autoimmune disease in a variety of forms depending on which part of the patient’s body is most vulnerable to producing symptoms.
If you aren’t taking a prescription medication, you should add dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO) into your daily CDS/MMS protocol to overcome autoimmune diseases and other diseases that have resisted treatment with conventional medicine. DMSO is FDA approved and it has the broadest medicinal action of any FDA-approved medicine, but at the same time, it has a toxicity level similar to that of water when used by itself. An entire system of medicine could be based on the use of DMSO because DMSO is a powerful solvent that combines with other medicines to make them stronger and more effective at very low doses. However, this same quality of DMSO, its ability to combine with other substances to potentiate them and to lessen the required dosage of prescription medications, can also be harmful if DMSO is combined with full prescription-strength medications. Talk to your doctor if you’re taking a prescription medication and you’d like to also use DMSO to your autoimmune treatment protocol.
The Gallbladder, Infertility, Low Libido, and Other Reproductive Organ Issues
The gallbladder and the liver play important roles in reproductive hormone levels. We talked about this in depth in a prior discussion. The liver converts cholesterol into bile. And the gallbladder stores and then releases bile into the digestive system. Bile naturally neutralizes and breaks down estrogen. And estrogen levels influence bile levels as well as thyroid hormone function in the body. So the liver and the gallbladder play this important role in maintaining reproductive hormone levels through multiple feedback loops. And the liver and gallbladder also play an important role in regulating thyroid hormone levels. So, if you suffer from low libido, infertility, Erectile Dysfunction (ED) painful or irregular menstruation, PCOS, or other issues related to the reproductive organs, you may benefit from doing either the CDS/MMS Protocol 1000 or CDS/MMS Protocol 1000 PLUS to rid the gallbladder of pathogens that may be impacting bile production and thus estrogen and testosterone levels in the body. Be sure to download our Layperson’s Guide to Chlorine Dioxide Solution and Miracle Mineral Solution before you get started using these protocols to learn about how to use this medicine properly.
Bile plays a vital role in small intestine health, so it’s important to mention that if your liver or gallbladder are not functioning very well to produce or release bile, you may develop small intestine bacterial overgrowth or SIBO as a result. Bile and conjugated bile acids act like soap or detergents in the small intestine to keep it clean and relatively free of microbes. If your bile levels get low, you may develop constipation, bloating, and small intestine inflammation as pathogens and microbes take up residence in the small intestine and the lymph nodes that surround the intestinal tissues.
So, if you are trying to cure SIBO or ED or menstrual dysfunction, CDS/MMS can be used to get rid of pathogens that may have found their way into the gallbladder, liver, small intestine, or the lymph nodes surrounding the intestinal tissues. These pathogens can cause a spectrum of different autoimmune disease symptoms but they may have taken up residency in these areas of the body due to low bile production or release. So, it can be helpful to anyone who is taking CDS/MMS or another ROS to cure SIBO or other serious digestive diseases like Crohn’s or ulcerative colitis to also do enzyme therapy in conjunction with CDS/MMS treatment to support the body’s natural production and circulation of enzymes in the body.
Note that while Erectile Dysfunction and health issues like PCOS or menstrual dysfunction of any kind can be caused by the presence of pathogens living in lymph tissues deep in the gut. Lymph vessels directly connect the reproductive organs to breast tissues in both men and women, for example. And estrogen, a hormone that impacts the health of both men and women, plays an important role in the production and release of bile. Bile levels, in turn, affect hormone levels too. A pathogen that’s living in lymph tissues can disrupt bile production, irritate intestinal tissues to create inflammation that, in turn, pushes against the bladder or reproductive organs, and that negatively influences the blood supply to those organs. Taking CDS/MMS is like taking a powerful, super-broad spectrum antibiotic that can also treat viruses, parasites, and some types of fungus. Combining CDS/MMS with DMSO improves the ability of CDS/MMS to penetrate deeply into cells and tissues that may be harboring disease. Meanwhile, the use of enzyme therapy in tandem with the use of ROS medicines will restore balance to the digestive system and allow the body to rebuild its natural supply of enzymes.
Gallbladder Diseases That Can Be Treated Using CDS/MMS
Below are some common gallbladder diseases that can be treated with CDS/MMS. Some of these diseases would also benefit from the use of other medicinal treatments as part of a healing protocol.
- There are a number of ways to get rid of gallstones without surgery to restore health to the gallbladder and the entire digestive system. CDS/MMS can be used as an enema to help rid the body of gallstones, but coffee enemas may work better for this purpose. CDS/MMS can help reduce inflammation and gallbladder pain as the gallstones are released. Consider applying a castor oil pack as a way to get rid of gallstones without surgery or do the Hulda Clark Gallbladder Cleanse.
- Cholecystitis / Gallbladder Inflammation
- Cholecystitis is often caused by the presence of gallstones. If the gallbladder is inflamed by the presence of gallstones, CDS/MMS enemas will help remove gallstones. But if cholecystitis is caused by infection, CDS/MMS will reduce the inflammation by killing pathogens that may be causing the inflammation. A castor oil pack can also be useful as a cure for cholecystitis.
- If you have a gallstone trapped in one of the bile ducts such that no bile can exit and you want to try to get rid of choledocholithiasis without surgery, consider using a castor oil pack. Castor oil has the ability to penetrate deeply into the skin. Once it is absorbed into the body, castor oil impacts both reproductive hormone levels as well as thyroid hormone levels, and bile production. Castor oil works through some of the most powerful, root causes of cholecholithiasis to restore proper functioning to the gallbladder and liver.
- If you are well enough to do the Hulda Clark Gallbladder Cleanse, this cleanse primes the bile ducts to open over the course of a 24 hour period using magnesium. Throughout the day, bile builds up in the gallbladder According to the cleanse, at the proper time, when the gallbladder normally empties, the patient drinks a grapefruit juice and olive oil mixture which causes the gallbladder to release bile. Laying back and propping yourself at an angle encourages the gallstones to move easily through the bile ducts into the small intestine. Coffee enemas, the use of apple juice, apple cider vinegar, and malic acid, as well as ox bile supplements, or conjugated bile acid supplements can help the body get rid of gallstones naturally. CDS/MMS can be taken in small doses at first to help reduce inflammation or infection in the gallbladder and liver. After the gallstones have passed, CDS/MMS can be taken in higher doses to get rid of diseases caused by bacterial colonies that are living in the gallbladder, liver, small intestine, or in the lymph nodes surrounding the intestines.
- Biliary dyskinesia / Sphincter of Oddi Dysfunction
- This disease is caused by a dysfunctional movement of the gallbladder and the sphincter of Oddi such that the sphincter doesn’t open at the proper time after the gallbladder contracts. Studies have shown that stress causes the dopamine receptors to malfunction which can prevent the gallbladder from receiving the proper signals from the brain. So anyone with biliary dyskinesia should consider taking the dopamine precursor herb known as Mucuna pruriens along with Lithium Orotate, a trace mineral salt to restore dopamine to normal levels. Dopamine deficiency plays an important role in the perpetuation of stress as well as playing a role in our ability to cope with stress. CDS/MMS may help in treating inflammation or infection that occurs in the gallbladder as a result of biliary dyskinesia or Sphincter of Oddi dysfunction but this medicine won’t help treat the dyskinesia as well as Mucuna pruriens (taken in 1500 mg doses 4 times daily and Lithium Orotate (5-20 mg taken throughout the day). Also consider adding a sea water supplement to your drinking water throughout the day to energize and electrify the gallbladder tissues so that they can make coordinated movements. Trace minerals (also known as electrolytes) can have an important impact on the course of any gallbladder or liver disease as well as any autoimmune disease. Additionally, you should consider using a castor oil pack daily to treat the problem. CDS/MMS may help get rid of biliary dyskinesia if the problem is caused by a colonization of the gallbladder/liver.
- Gallbladder Stenosis / Sphincter of Oddi Stenosis
- Stenosis, or the narrowing of the gallbladder or sphincter may be related to sclerosing cholangitis in that patients may develop this health problem due to a vitamin K2 deficiency. Note that vitamin K2 is different than vitamin K1. Vitamin K2 deficiency can lead to a hardening of arteries, ducts, and even soft tissue organs in the body. This vitamin was only recently discovered and scientists are just starting to realize that many diseases like gallbladder stenosis or sphincter of Oddi stenosis can be caused by a vitamin K2 deficiency. Use a castor oil pack daily for at least 3-4 weeks if you’ve been diagnosed with gallbladder stenosis. CDS/MMS may help with this gallbladder disease only if it is caused by a bacterial colonization of the liver/gallbladder. If a bacterial colony has caused inflammation in the gallbladder or sphincter of Oddi, CDS/MMS may be able to cure the problem.
- Read more about vitamin K2 deficiency and sclerosing cholangitis here. Note that CDS/MMS may help you overcome sclerosing cholangitis if it is caused, in part, by a pathogenic infection/colonization of the liver or gallbladder.
- Acalculous gallbladder disease
- Acalculous gallbladder disease is inflammation of the gallbladder that isn’t caused by gallstones. Chances are, you have an infection in the liver or in the gallbladder if you have acalculous gallbladder disease although the infection/colony of bacteria may be living in lymph tissues as well. In this case, CDS/MMS and DMSO would likely work to get rid of the bacteria and the inflammation causing the disease. Use a castor oil pack daily in addition to taking CDS/MMS to cure acalculous gallbladder disease. You may need to do enzyme therapy as well if you have severe digestive issues. Also consider reading this article about the relationship between the gallbladder, thyroid gland, and the reproductive organs to learn about other supplements like iodine that can be used to powerfully improve gallbladder health.
- Gallbladder cancer
- CDS/MMS and DMSO is one of the best medicines for gallbladder cancer. You should also take amygdalin/vitamin B17 to cure gallbladder cancer because Vitamin B17/Amygdalin is a cure for gallbladder cancer that has an 80-90% cure rate as a stand-alone treatment if the patient has not yet had chemo or radiation treatments (chemo and radiation debilitates cancer patients which can make them more susceptible to relapse). Also take conjugated bile acids with every meal, pancreatic enzymes (which have a 13% cure rate for cancer as a stand-alone treatment), and Lugol’s iodine. Lugol’s iodine is a cancer cure and general tonic for the thyroid and reproductive organs which play a role in gallbladder health. Do enzyme therapy to improve general digestion as you cure gallbladder cancer using the CDS/MMS and take 20-80 mg daily of Lithium Orotate (start with the 20 mg dose and increase it slowly over time) to alkalize the body. Lithium Orotate potentiates the effects of CDS/MMS by alkalizing the body, which is a powerful way to cure cancer at home.
- Gallbladder polyps
- CDS/MMS and DMSO are also excellent medicines for gallbladder polyps. Indeed, though polyps are benign and not cancerous, the truth is that the cures for gallbladder cancer listed above would also help reduce or get rid of gallbladder polyps. DMSO, in particular, tends to dissolve fibroids and polyps throughout the body. DMSO can be combined with castor oil and spread on the abdomen over the gallbladder to dissolve polyps naturally. Enzyme therapy and especially the use of pancreatic enzymes also can get rid of polyps and fibroids. Pancreatic enzymes eat away at things like polyps and though pancreatic enzymes are most famous as digestive enzymes, they also circulate in the blood and play other roles in the body. Vitamin B17 /Amygdalin discourages degenerative disease development and helps rebuild healthy tissues while Lugol’s iodine balances reproductive organ function and thyroid function, both of which have a strong impact on gallbladder health.
How CDS/MMS Can Be Used to Cure Diseases that Originate in the Gallbladder
CDS/MMS may be able to help relieve certain health problems related to the gallbladder, including gallstones. While not all cases of gallstones may benefit from treatment with CDS/MMS, there are many cases where this medicine will support an overall protocol for gallbladder healing by killing pathogens that contribute to gallbladder or liver dysfunction. There are many testimonials of people healing from gallbladder disease as a result of using CDS/MMS as well as testimonials of patient healing from autoimmune diseases that were rooted in the gallbladder and liver. Remember, pathogens may live in the gallbladder or in the liver as well as in lymph nodes surrounding the intestines under certain conditions.
Often, CDS/MMS works to cure gallbladder disease because the gallbladder is host to a bacterial colony that causes the symptoms of disease. Or gallbladder dysfunction may contribute to a buildup of bacteria in the small intestine (SIBO) or in the lymph nodes because the gallbladder and liver are not able to produce or release enough bile to kill unwanted microbes in these areas of the body. Often, doctors can’t find evidence of these infections and conventional antibiotics won’t be able to reach the infection. But CDS/MMS is different. This medicine is able to find its way to the gallbladder to kill pathogens. When combined with Dimethylsulfoxide (DMSO), it is even more targeted and more powerful in the treatment of gallbladder disease.
Other Important Links:
Journal of Chinese Medicine (2021). Liver and Gallbladder Based Erectile Dysfunction: Treatment by Chinese Medicine (part 1). Retrieved June 8, 2022 from https://www.journalofchinesemedicine.com/liver-gallbladder-based-erectile-dysfunction-treatment-by-chinese-medicine-part-1.html
Weber, C. O. (2022). How Estrogen Affects a Woman’s Heart. Retrieved June 8, 2022 from https://www.verywellhealth.com/how-does-estrogen-protect-against-heart-disease-1763978
Barton, M. (2013). Cholesterol and atherosclerosis: modulation by oestrogen. Retrieved June 8, 2022 from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/23594711/
Rosano, G. M. & Fini, M. (2001). Comparative cardiovascular effects of different progestins in menopause. Retrieved June 8, 2022 from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11720197/
No Author (2003). Postmenopausal hormone therapy: cardiovascular risks. Retrieved June 8, 2022 from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12674130/
Goldstein, S. (2022). How high cholesterol may be a sign of imbalanced hormones. Retrieved June 8, 2022 from https://www.drserenagoldstein.com/healthyhormoneblog/2018/8/20/how-high-cholesterol-may-be-a-sign-of-imbalanced-hormones
Deng, R. (n.d.). Crosstalk between estrogen and bile acid signaling pathway. Retrieved June 11, 2022 from https://grantome.com/grant/NIH/R01-DK087755-03
Hofman, A. F. & Eckman, L. (2006). How bile acids confer gut mucosal protection against bacteria. Retrieved June 11, 2022 from https://doi.org/10.1073/pnas.0600780103
Jacobs, E. T., Haussler, M. R., Alberts, D. S., Kohler, L.N., Lance, P., Martinez, M. E., Roe, D. J., Jurutka, P. W. (2016). Association between circulating vitamin D metabolites and fecal bile acid concentrations. Retrieved June 11, 2022 from https://aacrjournals.org/cancerpreventionresearch/article/9/7/589/113481/Association-between-Circulating-Vitamin-D