Chronic Lung Disease Alternative Treatments That Actually Work
DISCLAIMER: Always consult a doctor before undergoing treatment of any kind.
There are a number of treatments that patients with chronic lung disease would benefit from in a general way. These treatments “do no harm” and can only benefit health because they involve supplementation to prevent deficiency of vitamins and minerals or other substances like enzymes. Molecular hydrogen is an important lung disease cure that causes no side effects and that has been extensively studied by scientists in a variety of contexts to prove that it does in fact work to cure devastating diseases like emphysema and COPD (among others). Patients with lung disease often have a deficiency of the following substances that we delineate below. As a reader, if you’re a patient who is working on a specific type of lung disease, you can start treatment with these recommended options below and then read more about your specific disease in the next sections of the book.
If you are a healer who is working with multiple patients, this chapter provides a quick overview of treatment options to get chronic lung disease patients started on the path to healing. Pay special attention to the use of Lugol’s iodine as a supplement and learn about the side effects that many people experience as a result of bromine and fluorine detoxification before suggesting this essential mineral.
If you have a chronic lung disease, consider the following protocol for healing the organs that play an important role in lung health. Follow this protocol for at least 6 months to a year and then reevaluate your progress:
- Thyroid Support
- Use Lugol’s iodine daily. Start with a low dose of 1 drop and slow increase to 20 drops daily administered in drinking water or on the skin.
- Potassium iodide is a component of Lugol’s iodine. Potassium Iodide is a powerful expectorant that is recommended for many patients with asthma and other chronic lung diseases.
- Note the following supportive vitamins and minerals that must be taken with Lugol’s or Iodoral to ensure that the iodine is properly used by the body:
- Selenium – 200 mcg in adults; 20 mcg in infants and young children below 8 years; 40 mcg in children 9-13 years
- Vitamin B2 / Riboflavin – 800 mg daily in adults; 6 mg daily in infants; 30 mg daily in children
- Vitamin B3 – 1000 mg daily in adults; 6 mg daily in infants; 30 mg daily in children
- Magnesium – 800-1200 mg in adults; 65 mg per day in infants; 350 mg per day in children
- Enzyme Replacement Therapy
- Take Chymotrypsin and Trypsin 1-3 times daily to address infection and mucus in the lungs.
- Take a Pancreatic Enzyme Supplement that contains Lipase, Amylase, and Protease at every meal to support the pancreas.
- Take a Serrapeptase Supplement to balance mucus production in the lungs.
- Take an Ox Bile Supplement (125 mg at every meal) to support liver health, reduce gallstone production and to make the liver less habitable for pathogens that may be trying to colonize this organ. Ox Bile will also help the body digest and absorb vitamin K2, a fat-soluble vitamin (see below).
- Vitamin K2 Supplementation
- Stop taking vitamin D3 if the product you’re using does not include vitamin K2.
- Start taking a vitamin K2 / vitamin D3 supplement that contains the MK-7 form of vitamin K2 to decalcify organs such as the pancreas.
- Avoid all trans fats.
- Eat grass-fed meats and animal products.
- Talk with your doctor about switching from prescription blood thinners like coumarins to natural blood thinners like lumbrokinase.
- Vitamin B17 / Amygdalin / Apricot Kernel Supplementation
- Vitamin B17 is the anti-cancer supplement. It is anti-proliferative which means that this vitamin helps prevent fibrosis and cancer growth.
- Vitamin B17 is found in apple seeds, pear seeds, and grape seeds. It is found in the highest quantities in apricot kernels.
- The only way to obtain vitamin B17 in the United States and certain other countries is by eating raw, bitter, organic apricot kernels.
- If you have trouble eating raw, bitter, organic apricot kernels, you can apply cold-pressed apricot kernel oil to the skin with Dimethylsulfoxide / DMSO (apply in a 1:2 relationship).
- Molecular Hydrogen Therapy
- Molecular hydrogen works as a powerful antioxidant that has the ability to restore DNA that has been damaged and also electrify human cells.
- Molecular hydrogen can cure emphysema and COPD and it has positive effects on lung tissue in other chronic lung diseases.
- Molecular hydrogen causes no side effects or adverse effects. In other words it does no harm and tends to offer miraculous benefits to chronic lung disease patients.
Supportive Treatments for Chronic Lung Diseases
In the remainder of our Lung and Respiratory textbook, we will discuss the various treatments that we’ve outlined above as standard, scientifically proven cures for chronic lung disease along with supportive treatment options that are specific to each disease noted. This post is a summary of the cures for chronic lung diseases to give those who are suffering from chronic lung disease a place to start in their research.
Other Important Links: