DISCLAIMER: CONSULT WITH A DOCTOR BEFORE DECIDING ON A TREATMENT PLAN FOR ANY DISEASE OR INJURY.
Supporting protocols are designed to provide targeted, specialized MMS treatment. They should be used in addition to an MMS protocol like those listed above in order to achieve the maximum benefit from treatment.
Read through all of the instructions and guidelines for this protocol carefully before starting. The instructions must be followed EXACTLY as breathing in chlorine dioxide gas can be dangerous and damaging if not done correctly. Make sure that you fully understand how to administer this protocol and when to use it before starting.
Although an older child may be able to do this protocol in serious health situations, we generally don’t recommend this protocol for children. It requires that the child behave with great caution and care as well as a solid understanding of the dangers involved and how to follow instructions. There may be life-threatening situations where a parent may have their child follow this protocol, but it should ONLY be done on older children weighing more than 75 pounds, and only if you believe your child will be able to follow these rules EXACTLY without error. Use the Lung Protocol on your child at your own risk.
The Lung Protocol may be valuable of the treatment of the following lung disorders and illnesses:
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Moderate to severe respiratory infections (including COVID-19)
Chronic lung congestion
Cryptococcus gattii fungus
Only complete this protocol 2 times per day, do not do it any more than this! Here are some rules to follow when using the Lung Protocol:
- If you’re treating a serious lung condition, you should also be doing one of the primary MMS protocols discussed above (such as the Protocol 1000 or Protocol 2000) in addition to this Lung Protocol.
- Listen to your body. If you don’t feel well, back off or stop completely until you feel better. More is not better with this medicine and feeling sicker will not make you get better faster. You should feel normal or like you’re gradually improving. Go as slowly as you need to and pay close attention to yourself. If you’re getting better, continue with the protocol. If you notice yourself getting worse, reduce the dosage or even stop the Lung Protocol completely if needed.
- The cup that you use for this protocol should be glass and approximately 8 ounces in size. It’s okay if it’s a little bit bigger than this, but the closer you can get to an 8 oz glass, the better. DO NOT USE A METAL CUP. Metal reacts negatively with MMS. Use only a glass container. Ideally, the mouth of the cup you use should be about 3 inches in diameter, or as close as you can get to this.
- The timing described in the instructions below is essential. Follow the timing instructions carefully. The 10-second count described below is important because after this point the gas becomes much stronger and will be too much for your body. Don’t ignore these instructions.
- You’re likely to have a coughing fit at some point during this protocol, possibly immediately after the first time you breathe in the gas or even up to a few days after you start this protocol. This coughing is due to the loosening of mucus in your lungs, and it’s a normal response.
Some people have coughing fits that are prolonged and hard to stop. This can be uncomfortable and of course you may feel somewhat worse in this case. If this happens to you, a SHORT breath of MMS gas may help relieve the coughing fit (this is ONLY to be done when you CAN’T quit coughing… don’t do this for minor coughing fits that come and go, it’s for non-stop coughing only). Here are the instructions for the short breath:
- Follow the instructions below for the Lung Protocol, but use only 1 drop of activated MMS this time (NOT 2 as described below, ONLY 1 DROP).
- Determine if this stops your coughing fit. Either way, you will stop the Lung Protocol until your coughing fits resolve. When the coughing has stopped completely, you may continue with the Lung Protocol if needed.
- If your coughing has lasted more than 2 hours at a time, when you restart the Lung Protocol you should proceed by only using 1 drop at a time instead of the 2 drops described below.
- You might catch a cold – Bacteria related to the common cold are sometimes released as old mucus drains from the lungs. This isn’t unusual. Continue with the Lung Protocol, and as long as you’re also following a primary protocol like the Protocol 1000 or 2000, you’ll likely recover in only a few days.
- BREATHE SLOWLY – Don’t breathe in quickly! It’s important that you breathe in through your nose very slowly when you do this protocol. You need to pay close attention to when you feel the “bite” sensation (described more below) since this is your cue to stop breathing in the gas. Do not ever go beyond this sensation. Breathe slowly enough that you’ll be able to notice this feeling. It’s better to breathe too slow than too fast in this case, so err on the side of caution if you’re uncertain.
The instructions for the Lung Protocol are below. Again, READ THEM CAREFULLY!
- Get out the glass container that you’re going to use for this protocol (described above), your 28% sodium chlorite solution, and your 50% citric acid or 4% hydrochloric acid.
- Activate 2 drops of MMS1 in the glass. Cover the mouth of the cup immediately and wait for 10 seconds. Swirl the cup to mix the drops together.
- Slowly bring the cup up to your nose and remove your hand, putting your nose over the brim of the glass. Breathe in SLOWLY through your nose until you feel a “bite” at the tip of your nose. This “bite” will be a stinging or smarting feeling. Stop immediately when you feel this and cover the mouth of the cup again for 10 seconds.
- After the second 10 seconds, bring the cup up to your mouth and breathe in through your mouth (not your nose this time) SLOWLY until you feel a “bite” down in your lungs. Stop immediately when you feel this “bite”.
- You may discard the drops you just used, that is all for this session. You will do Steps 1-4 a second (and final) time between 8-10 hours after the first administration. DO NOT DO THIS PROCEDURE MORE THAN TWICE A DAY! You should only do it once in the morning and once in the evening. Also, DO NOT INCREASE THE NUMBER OF DROPS USED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES!