DISCLAIMER: CONSULT WITH A DOCTOR BEFORE DECIDING ON A TREATMENT PLAN FOR ANY DISEASE OR INJURY.
Supporting protocols are designed to provide targeted, specialized MMS treatment. They should be used in addition to an MMS protocol like the Classic Protocol 1000 in order to achieve the maximum benefit from treatment.
One important thing to keep in mind with this protocol is that MMS1 can kill certain fungi, but it will not be effective against certain other types of fungi. When you spray the MMS1 solution on a fungus or put it in your mouth (if you have a fungus present in your mouth) and it burns, this is indicative that the MMS will not be effective for the treatment of this particular fungus. If the solution does not burn when applied, then it will likely be an effective treatment.
The following protocols may be used for fungal infections that don’t respond to MMS1 treatment. You will need edible Bentonite clay (sometimes referred to as Aztec clay or Montmorillonite clay), some kind of carrier oil (ideally unrefined coconut oil or olive oil), and cloth bandages if you’re following the external protocol. For the internal protocol you’ll only need the Bentonite clay, purified water, and a glass container for mixing.
Protocol for External Fungal Infections
This protocol is for the treatment of fungal infections on the skin on the outside of the body.
- Thoroughly mix equal parts of coconut/olive oil and the Bentonite clay. You will need to mix enough to cover the area that you will be treating. Thus, if the area you plan to treat is very small, you’ll only need to make a small amount of this mixture. If the area is larger, you’ll need to make more. Make sure that the oil-clay mixture is relatively stiff so that it can easily be spread onto your skin.
- Smear the oil-clay mixture onto the area infected by fungus.
- After covering the fungus-area well, wrap the area with a cloth bandage. If the fungus is on your feet, then put on a clean pair of socks and wear some shoes over the top.
- Four hours later, complete Steps 1-3 again. You’ll need to do this protocol every 4 hours until the fungus disappears.
Protocol for Internal Fungal Infections
This protocol is designed to be used for the treatment of fungal infections present in the mouth and/or digestive tract. It may be administered to people of any age, including children and infants. The steps below and the dosing can be followed in the exact same way regardless of the patient’s age. This protocol is gentle yet powerful and has highly effective results when performed correctly.
- Mix 1 rounded teaspoon of Bentonite clay in ¼ to a ½ cup of clean, purified water. Make sure to use a glass container and a wooden or plastic stirring utensil. Do not use metal! The Bentonite may not work if it comes in contact with metal, so it’s important that you don’t use a metal spoon or fork to stir.
If this is the first time you’ve taken Bentonite clay, start with a ½ teaspoon of clay for the first few times, and then increase to 1 teaspoon.
- Swish the mixture around in your mouth a few times and then swallow. Drink a full glass of water afterwards.
- Two hours later, repeat Steps 1 and 2. Repeat this process for a total of 8 hours of each day (so you should be taking 4 total doses of Bentonite clay, each spaced 2 hours apart).
- Continue with this protocol until you are better. It usually takes between 2-3 days up to 3 weeks of treatment for the fungal infection to officially disappear, so keep going until you recover completely!
Here are some important things to keep in mind when you’re using Bentonite clay internally:
- Drink plenty of water! Hydration is essential when you’re taking Bentonite clay because it helps flush out toxins and maintains normal bowel movements. Bentonite can suck up a lot of water, so if you’re not drinking enough already, it might make your bowel movements kind of sluggish. Thus, we recommend drinking at least one full glass of water after each administration of Bentonite clay in addition to sipping tea, sea water supplements, chia water, or fresh juice in between doses.
- Keep your bowel movements normal – Bentonite clay goes through the body and carries out toxins with it. It’s very effective for fungal infections, but it can also ease detox symptoms if used properly. While taking this medicine, you should be having a regular bowel movement AT LEAST once every 24 hours. If you’re not, take an herbal laxative like Senna. In order to recover from an internal fungal infection, purging toxins is crucial. If you’re not going to the bathroom regularly, you’re more likely to experience uncomfortable detox symptoms such as headaches, gas and indigestion, general pain, brain fog, and more.
Enemas are also a good choice. While using bentonite, if you notice yourself having trouble with regular bowel movements, consider incorporating a daily enema using plain, purified warm water in order to encourage movement and release of toxins.
- Do not take vitamins, minerals, supplements, or food with Bentonite – This clay absorbs the particles around it to carry them out of the body. Bentonite not only absorbs pathogens and toxins, but it also can absorb nutrients that it comes in close contact with. Thus, it’s important that you wait at least 30 minutes before and after taking bentonite to take your supplements or eat any food.
Don’t mix bentonite in smoothies, juices, or foods because it will cancel out the nutritional value of these things. Although it may seem like a good idea, it will make the Bentonite less effective and you also won’t be receiving as many nutrients, so make sure to take Bentonite clay by itself and only mix it with plain, purified water.
- Some people prefer to take Bentonite in pill form. You may be able to purchase pre-made Bentonite clay capsules online, or you can make them yourself at home. There’s no problem with doing this! Just make sure that you’re taking the full dose necessary (measure how much clay is in each capsule, and then calculate how many capsules you’ll need to take to equal 1 rounded teaspoon). All of the other guidelines mentioned above still apply, no matter whether you mix your Bentonite clay in water or if you take it in a capsule form.