How to Use MMS1 to Cure Skin Disease At HomeSupporting protocols are designed to provide targeted, specialized MMS treatment. They should be used in addition to an MMS protocol like those listed above in order to achieve the maximum benefit from treatment.
The Bag Treatment Protocol aims to apply chlorine dioxide gas directly to the skin. This is a more powerful skin treatment than using liquid MMS1 solution on the skin because it uses concentrated chlorine dioxide. Try to not breathe the gas into the lungs while you do this protocol because the gas can be damaging to the lungs if not administered correctly. Open a window or make sure you’re in a well-ventilated space when you administer this MMS treatment.
The MMS1 Bag Treatment Protocol may be used for all kinds of skin disorders, particularly those that affect a larger area of the body, or it may be used to simply try and get more MMS into the body during treatment for another illness. Keep in mind that CDS and CDH may not be used for this protocol. Only MMS1 is effective.
To administer this protocol, follow the steps below:
- Connect 2 large trash bags together at their openings. Open both bags and then tape them together well around the outside. You will have one long “tube” after you’ve done this. Cut a hole at one end of the tube and look inside to make sure that it is open all the way through (and that you didn’t accidentally tape the bags together in the middle where you can’t do the next step).
- Get a chair (one that won’t stain, just in case) and undress completely. Step into the bag and pull the bag up to about waist high and then sit down. Now you can prepare your MMS drops.
- Prepare 20 activated drops of MMS (20 drops of 28% sodium chlorite solution + 20 drops of an acid) in a glass container (choose a container that will be unlikely to spill easily). Immediately place the container with the MMS inside the bag on the floor between your feet.
- Stand up slowly and carefully and pull the plastic “tube” up the rest of the way to your shoulders, making sure to not spill the MMS solution. Wrap the plastic around your neck in a way that no gas will escape. DO NOT PUT YOUR HEAD INSIDE THE BAG! You are not supposed to inhale any of the MMS gas with this protocol, so make sure to wrap the bag carefully to avoid inhaling any escaped gas.
- Stay in the bag for 5-10 minutes. If you feel any sort of burning sensation, however, even if it happens before the first five minutes are up, get out of the bag right away.
- Complete Steps 1-5 twice a day. On the second day of treatment, you may increase the dose to 30 drops, and by the third day you may increase the dose to 40 drops. Try to continue the protocol for at least a few days to see if you notice any positive improvements. If you’re noticing positive changes, continue with what you’re doing! If you start to notice severe detox symptoms, decrease the dosage until your symptoms disappear.
- Dispose of the MMS1 drops that you used for this treatment after you’re finished with each session.
Bag Treatment Protocol for ChildrenSome children may benefit from using the Bag Treatment Protocol for the treatment of certain illnesses, however it’s important to remember that it isn’t appropriate in all cases. Particularly young or small children should not use this protocol at all. Before doing this protocol with your child, you need to clearly explain to them that they SHOULD NOT inhale the MMS gas! Have them hold their breath (if they can) while you help them to arrange the glass with the MMS at their feet and to stand up and arrange the plastic bag around their neck so that no gas will escape. Have them hold their breath again when it’s time to get out. You will also need to be careful to not inhale the gas while you help your child with this protocol.
As with any treatment, watch your child closely and if they have severe detox symptoms like nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea, back off on the dosage or stop this supporting protocol completely. But, if you’re seeing positive results, continue with exactly what you’ve been doing for your child (you may increase the dosage as long as it doesn’t go beyond the maximums listed below, but go slow and stop or back off if your child has negative symptoms).
Below is a table outlining how many drops to include in the mixture for the Bag Treatment Protocol for somewhat older children:
|Bag Treatment Protocol Dosage Guide for Children and Infants|
|Infants less than 12 lbs (5.5 kg)||Do not use.|
|Children between 12-24 lbs (5.5-11 kg)||Do not use.|
|Children between 25-49 lbs (11-23 kg)||Do not use.|
|Children between 50-75 lbs (23-34 kg)||Use ½ of the number of MMS1 drops that an adult would use. (20 drops MAX)|
|Children weighing more than 75 lbs (34 kg)||Use ½ of the number of MMS1 drops that an adult would use. (20 drops MAX)|
Click here to get the Complete CDS/MMS Book Bundle - Includes "The Layperson's Guide to Chlorine Dioxide Solution/ Miracle Mineral Solution", "Complementary Therapies That Can Be Used with CDS/MMS, and "Meals Into Medicine Recipe eBook: The CDS/MMS Diet Plan".