DISCLAIMER: CONSULT WITH A DOCTOR BEFORE DECIDING ON A TREATMENT PLAN FOR ANY DISEASE OR INJURY.
Protocol 4000 does not immediately follow the Protocol 3000, although it initially appears that it would based on the name. The Protocol 4000 uses MMS2 exclusively without any MMS1 solution, in contrast with most of the other remedies that use either only MMS1 solution or a combination of MMS1 and MMS2. It may be used in case of emergencies where MMS1 is not available, or it may even sometimes be used as an alternative protocol to heal all kinds of health problems, both mild and severe.
Make your MMS2 capsules according to the instructions below:
- Purchase calcium hypochlorite (MMS2) and #1 or #0 size capsules. Ideally, try and get #1 size capsules (these are smaller and the correct size), but if you can only get #0 size capsules, you may use these as long as you only ever fill them to ¾ of the way full.
- Fill the #1 capsules to ¼ of the way full (or an ⅛ of the way full if you’re using the #0 size). Do not fill all of the capsules though, because you’ll gradually increase your dosage during the first day of the protocol and you may need to decrease if you have a detox reaction. When you’ve increased your dosage as far as you can tolerate for the moment (which may or may not be a full capsule, you may need to stay at a lower dosage if you don’t feel well at a higher dosage), then you may fill more capsules according to the dosage you can tolerate. Ideally though, you should reach the 1 full capsule amount by the end of the first day.
- On the first day, start by taking an MMS2 capsule that is ¼ of the way full. Two hours later, take another capsule filled to a ¼ of the way full.
- Two hours after taking your second MMS2 capsule (filled a ¼ full), take a third that is ½ of the way full. Two hours after that, take another ½ full MMS2 capsule.
- Finally, two hours after taking your fourth MMS2 capsule, take a your final dose for the day, which should be a full #1 size MMS2 capsule. In total, you will have taken 5 MMS2 capsules on the first day.
- On the second through the twenty-first days, you will take 5 MMS2 capsules per day (they should be #1 size capsules that are completely filled), spaced out to where you’re taking one capsule every two hours. Remember to follow this protocol for a full 21 days for the best results.
Below is a sample dosing schedule to help clarify the MMS2 dosage schedule during the Protocol 4000 (the time of the day when you take this medicine isn’t necessarily important, so you may choose when you’d like to start taking the medicine each day, just make sure you don’t miss a dose!):
|Sample Protocol 4000 Dosing Schedule|
|Day 1 of the Protocol|
|10:00am (DAY 1)||¼ capsule MMS2 dose|
|12:00pm (DAY 1)||¼ capsule MMS2 dose|
|2:00pm (DAY 1)||½ capsule MMS dose|
|4:00pm (DAY 1)||½ capsule MMS dose|
|6:00pm (DAY 1)||1 capsule MMS1 dose|
|Days 2 through 21 of the Protocol|
|10:00am (DAY 2-21)||1 capsule MMS2 dose|
|12:00pm (DAY 2-21)||1 capsule MMS2 dose|
|2:00pm (DAY 2-21)||1 capsule MMS2 dose|
|4:00pm (DAY 2-21)||1 capsule MMS2 dose|
|6:00pm (DAY 2-21)||1 capsule MMS2 dose|
Below are some important guidelines to keep in mind while you are following the Protocol 4000:
- If you experience nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea while following this protocol, reduce your dose by 50% (so if you were taking 1 capsule every 2 hours, you’ll take a capsule that is ½ full every 2 hours instead). Remember to keep taking the MMS2 though, do not stop, but you may reduce the dose as needed until you feel okay and are improving.
- Never take DMSO with an MMS2 capsule! This can result in burns in the esophagus and the stomach. Wait at least 30 minutes before and after taking a dose of MMS2 to administer DMSO orally if you plan to do so.
Protocol 4000 for Children and Infants
Although the guidelines for the Protocol 4000 have already been described above, there are some other important pieces of information to be aware of when administering this protocol to a child. Read the above section on the Protocol 4000 carefully in addition to this section specific to children so that you can completely understand the protocol before starting. Be sure to read everything about this protocol with care!
Children who weigh less than 75 pounds should not be given this protocol at all. Even children who weigh more than 75 pounds should only be given MMS2 under close supervision and with great care. Both the child and the parents should feel comfortable with the child swallowing the pills whole. If there’s a chance that they may bite down on them, let the capsules linger in their mouth, or choke easily on them, then it may be best to consider a different protocol. Accidentally biting down on or letting the capsule dissolve in their mouth/throat will be very unpleasant (to say the least), so only administer the MMS2 in the Protocol 4000 if you know for certain that your child can handle swallowing capsules like an older child or adult. If you are concerned about whether they’ll be able to swallow 5 pills per day as described, there are many other MMS protocols that are highly effective and may be suitable for younger children who cannot swallow pills yet, such as the Classic Protocol 1000.
Remember to follow the instructions and guidelines above exactly when administering the Protocol 4000 to a child weighing more than 75 pounds. Below is the dosage information for children (it will not be used in most cases):
Protocol 4000 Protocol Dosage Guide for Children and Infants
|Infants less than 12 lbs (5.5 kg)||Do not use.|
|Children between 12-24 lbs (5.5-11 kg)||Do not use.|
|Children between 25-49 lbs (11-23 kg)||Do not use.|
|Children between 50-75 lbs (23-34 kg)||Do not use.|
|Children weighing more than 75 lbs (34 kg)||Use size #4 capsules filled only a ¼ of the way full at first. Increase the dose over the next two days until you are administering #4 capsules filled ¾ of the way full.|