How to Use MMS1 in an Enema to Cure Digestive Illnesses and Other Health Problems Throughout the BodySupporting protocols are designed to provide targeted, specialized MMS treatment. They should be used in addition to an MMS protocol like those listed above in order to achieve the maximum benefit from treatment.
Enemas are an extremely useful tool for detoxification as well as for general healing. For most people, use of enemas is likely to become an absolutely essential part of complete recovery. Natural medicines designed to kill pathogens and heal the body almost always produce a Herxheimer (detox) reaction, and this is especially true with MMS in a lot of cases. Enemas can help ease the symptoms of detox and also encourage your body to release the toxins more quickly (meaning that ultimately you’ll heal faster).
The MMS1 enema protocol delivers the MMS medicine more directly to the liver and into the bloodstream, making it an excellent supporting protocol, especially when a person has reached the maximum dosage for one of the primary protocols above. In addition, MMS1 enemas can kill parasites or pathogens that might be hiding out in the colon, and can also dissolve biofilm that is covering up pockets of infection or toxic buildup. Generally speaking, MMS enemas help clean out the colon and flush out any toxins that might be present. Many people today underestimate the importance of a clean and healthy colon, but the truth is that cleaning out the colon is one of the best and most important things you can do if you want to actually recover.
Some of the situations in which you might consider using the MMS1 enema protocol include (but are by no means limited to):
General detox support
Candida albicans treatment
- And more…
Enemas may be a helpful therapy for people who aren’t able to drink the MMS for some reason (such as in children or elderly/very sick adults), however it’s generally best to use this enema protocol with one of the primary protocols above in order to achieve the best results.
Here are some important notes to keep in mind before administering an MMS1 enema:
- DO NOT USE DMSO IN AN ENEMA! You should NEVER use DMSO with this protocol. DMSO is a carrier and will take whatever it comes in contact with deep into the body and the cells. The colon is where toxins are leaving the body. If you put DMSO into the colon, it will carry the toxins that are leaving the body right back into the bloodstream, not only making the MMS practically useless, but also being potentially dangerous.
- The preferred type of activator for an MMS1 enema is hydrochloric acid rather than the somewhat more commonly used citric acid. This is because in higher doses of 20 activated drops or more, the citric acid may cause more of a burning sensation than the hydrochloric acid.
- Do at least 4-5 enemas before deciding whether or not to continue with this supporting protocol. If you notice positive changes, continue to do the enemas as needed. Don’t stop whatever method you’re currently following (for example if you're currently following the Classic Protocol 1000, you should continue doing this as you add in or take away the Enema Protocol). As with any MMS protocol, if you notice positive results, keep doing exactly what you’ve been doing without any changes.
- Don’t use a steel enema bag with MMS1 enemas. Metal doesn’t react well with MMS, so it’s best to use a plastic/rubber enema bag if you can.
- If you’re facing a life-threatening disease like cancer and you’re currently taking a higher dose of MMS1 according to the Protocol 2000, you may be able to add more drops to your enema than mentioned below if it feels comfortable to you and doesn’t aggravate your illness or symptoms. However, do not go beyond 60 drops per enema, even if this describes your situation, and don’t be worried if you can only tolerate a lower number of drops. It’s important to listen to your body, in this case.
Follow the instructions below to prepare your MMS1 enema:
- Activate the number of MMS1 drops you wish to use (28% sodium chlorite solution + hydrochloric acid). You may start with as little as one drop and then increase the dosage quickly by one drop each time that you do an enema, but a good place to start is with 5 drops (and then increase to 10 drops, etc). You may administer up to 20-30 drops of MMS1 per enema, but work up to this number carefully and stop increasing/back off on the dosage if you experience problems such as severe gastrointestinal discomfort or additional uncomfortable detox symptoms.
- Add 250-1000 milliliters of warm water to your enema bag. It’s important that the water is warm because it will help prevent your intestines from tensing up from the cold, and it will also increase the absorption of the MMS1. Plus, it’s more comfortable than using cold water.
- Administer the enema and try to hold the solution in for between 5-10 minutes if possible. If you can’t, that’s fine, try again the next time. Try holding in smaller amounts at a time since this is sometimes easier to do. Repeat administration until you’ve used up all of the water in the enema bag. Make sure to wash your enema bag thoroughly after each use.
- Repeat this enema protocol 2-3 times per day until you start to feel better.
Enema Protocol for Infants and ChildrenEnemas can also be administered to children. Specifically, enemas with MMS1 can be a valuable part of treatment for autism, however they can also be used for the treatment of other illnesses such as cancer or autoimmune disorders. The administration method is the same as with adults, only the dosage is different. Below we dosage information that you should follow when administering MMS1 enemas to children, along with the maximum number of activated drops you should include in the enema according to your child’s body weight:
|Enema Protocol Dosage Guide for Children and Infants|
|Infants less than 12 lbs (5.5 kg)||Use ¼ of the number of MMS1 drops that an adult would use (7.5 drops MAX)|
|Children between 12-24 lbs (5.5-11 kg)||Use ¼ of the number of MMS1 drops that an adult would use (7.5 drops MAX)|
|Children between 25-49 lbs (11-23 kg)||Use ¼ of the number of MMS1 drops that an adult would use (7.5 drops MAX)|
|Children between 50-75 lbs (23-34 kg)||Use ½ of the number of MMS1 drops that an adult would use. (15 drops MAX)|
|Children weighing more than 75 lbs (34 kg)||Use the same number of drops as an adult. (30 drops MAX)|
Click here to get the Complete CDS/MMS Book Bundle - Includes "The Layperson's Guide to Chlorine Dioxide Solution/ Miracle Mineral Solution", "Complementary Therapies That Can Be Used with CDS/MMS, and "Meals Into Medicine Recipe eBook: The CDS/MMS Diet Plan".